Select Your Storage Tiers
All 4 tiers must be filled in the proper order before you can advance. Please consider these guidelines and rules:
1. Plan to store your most frequently used medications or supplies in your top tiers for convenient access (i.e, devote Tiers 1, 2 and 3 for fast-movers).
2. Click the description to learn about each storage type.
3. Your top position, Tier 1, should not have a 2-tier or 3-tier medication bin or a 6" or 10" supply drawer. Instead for Tier 1, choose one or more of the following: 3" CAM(s), or 6" or 10" CAM Drawer(s), or 3" Supply Drawer(s).
4. Group by similar storage type (e.g., group all 3" CAMs together; group all 2-tier medication bins together).
5. Smaller sizes go above larger sizes of the same storage type (e.g., 6" CAM Drawer must go above 10" CAM Drawer; 3" supply drawer must go above 6" or 10" supply drawer)
6. For 3" CAMs only: Once a 3" CAM is selected, click the red pencil to specify the internal CAM cell configuration (12 configurations available, holding 11 to 25 SKUs).
7. To change your configuration, you may remove selections from the bottom up by clicking the red X, or by selecting Start Over/Reset.